f

Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas: This weeks nails

It's finally December, and there's only 18 days until Christmas!! How exiting :)
This week I'm wearing OPI's "My Favorite Ornament" (as I said I would last week), and "First Date at the Golden Gate". 
If you saw my last nail post, you know that "My favorite Ornament" is from OPI's new collection by Mariah Carey. The color is very concentrated gold glitter in a clear base. Without a color underneath, it took 2 coats (and 2 coats of "First Date at the Golden Gate") plus a base coat (the most important part) to get it looking like my last nails. To view last week's nails click here.
I have a snowflake design on my index fingers, which was done with Stripe Rite in "White".














No comments:

Post a Comment