f

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Latest Fall Makeup Trend (Wine Lips) *Viva La Glam IV* +Swatches





When I first saw this trend in September Magazines like Allure and Glamour, I thought to myself OMG! I have to get me one of those...And I did..eventually. 
I was looking around all the time, but I never found the perfect color...It was too light..too dark...too glossy.. So on, until I found this beauty. 













At first I thought it was going to look awful, and that it wasn't the shade I wanted, but I gave it a try anyways. I used it the next day for a party I had and it looked amazing. It gives you a mature, sophisticated look, and it brings out your face structure. This color is perfect for the holidays!










What I didn't notice is that wine looks good on all skin tones, which makes it one of the easiest colors to pull off. (Shocking right?!).  This lipstick lasts all day. I put it on in the morning, and by the time night comes around it looks exactly the way it did when I put it on in the morning. 

Love it already? Click here to buy! 







(Might look shimmery and glossy because of the lighting)



No comments:

Post a Comment