f

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Everything's gold for Christmas: This week's nails


Its never too early for some sparkly Holiday fun! :)

This week I'm wearing OPI's  "Only Drink Champagne" as a base coat, and "My favorite Ornament" on top.  “My Favorite Ornament” has gold glitter in a clear base, so I chose "Only drink Champagne" as a base coat so the color would stand out more and I wouldn't have to put so many coats on. 
I ended up using one coat for each color plus the most important part... a base coat.

Im so in love with this color, that I might go for them again next week and add red into it? Hmmm.. we"ll see :) 


                                                                                   
                                                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment