Hey Gorgeous! I've been doing a lot of thinking since last week to how I can improve my blog. I've made a couple changes and deleted some posts. Now I'll be focusing more on fashion and makeup, which are my fortes and what I truly love. I will still be doing some home decor, as I redecorate my home.
I've been sick with pharyngitis all week.. and it hasn't been fun. I'm so glad spring is making it's way in! This is my first spring OOTD.. Hope you guys like it!
I am celebrating Spring of 2014 with a minty-green pastel lace crop-top paired with white skinny jeans. I tried on brown pants, but it didn't flatter the top or the rest of the outfit, so I stuck with white, which complements the top perfectly. I think another color that could go instead of white is a pastel pink, but sadly I don't own a pair of those.. yet ;) I defiantly wanted to add some brown in my outfit, so I added brown combat boots and a cross body bag. I added gold accessories such as a watch, a chain bracelet, and my prized possession, my Cartier love bracelet.
• Hollister mint-green crop-top.. $9.99
• White jeans.. Original: $68.00 / Sale: $12.99
• Steve Madden 'Madden Girl' Gizmoo combat boots... Original: $70.00 / Sale: $53.99
• Michael Kors Original: $198.00 / Sale: 65.00
• Coach "Mini Boyfriend Bracelet Watch"... Original" $248.00 / Sale: $86.00
• Victoria's Secret chain bracelet... FREE with purchase
• Chanel Aviators
• Cartier love bracelet